BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ssssssssix (well...)

After Lindsay and Rob break up over a video game, Lindsay runs into Katharine, who's still upset about Nathan. After Lindsay tells Katharine perhaps the most hilariously awesome version of The Ant and the Grasshopper that I have ever heard, Katharine tries calling Nathan, but gets his voicemail. Then:

5A. He's a Dweeb (All Together, All Alone Preprise*)

KATHARINE
I don't get it.
He's a dweeb.
But somehow I care about that
Stupid little twerp.
Because there's something there
Even though he sucks.
Jeez.**
I wanna beat him up.
Or else make out...?

Some girls fall
For the captain of the football team or the poet.
Some girls fall
For the tall ones or the tough ones or the ones with green eyes.***
That said then,
Of course I
Fall for a guy that I kinda hate. Great.
Nice going, Kath'rine.

Still, I like him.
Like... a lot.
Even if I can't understand exactly why.
But now it's three-o-five
And I am late for class.
And my professor will not care
That I'm in love.


*Because apparently that's a word.
**
That one word is spoken.
***I'm not a football player or a poet, tough or tall. But I have green eyes. WIN.

0 comments: