BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Characters from The O.C. Who I Hate

I don't understand how I can like a show so much when I hate so many of the characters, but I do.
I've decided to compile a list of all the characters who I hate. They are, in no particular order:

  • Marissa Cooper (How can you not hate her? Although she does have her good moments. But in the coma episode, you see how she ruined Kaitlin's life by not dying.)
  • Jimmy Cooper (At the beginning, he's not that bad, but he keeps making the same stupid mistake. "If you're going to leave again... Don't come back." -Marissa (in one of her good moments.))
  • Rebecca (I don't know her last name)
  • Julie Cooper-Nichol (I don't actually hate her; she's awesome. But I included her because I love to hate her, you know?)
  • Caleb Nichol (What a jerk!)
  • Lindsay whatever (I hate her with her stupid braid and her oboe and her mad-libs and her "Ryan, you're ex-girlfriend is so beautiful. Love my evil dad!")
  • Charlotte what's-her-face ("Now I suggest you leave, because there's only room in this town for one manipulative b****." -Julie Cooper-Nichol)
  • Dean Hess (with his bad haircut and sweater-vests. Ugh.)
  • Taylor Townsend and Summer Roberts (But in both cases, only at first. It didn't take me long to realize how awesome they are!)
  • Luke's brothers (They're really annoying, and they don't even look like twins.)
  • Kaitlin Cooper (That annoying, shop-lifting, drug-...doing teenager really cheesed me off, but she got more bearable once Marissa wasn't around to drag her down.)
  • Veronica Townsend (What a b****-a-roonie-doonie!)
  • Johnny's cousin (I'm sorry, but she's a bit of, for lack of a better word, a ho-bag.)
  • Theresa (I HATE HER SO MUCH! I can't even begin to explain how much I hate her, so let's move on.)
  • Volchok (I don't know if you noticed, but he's actually a really bad actor.)
  • Che (He's an annoying hippie who got Summer kicked out of Brown for stuff he did. He called her a weak gazelle. I only like him when he's in Newport (and with Seth in the surrounding forest). Except, of course, in Alt-World.)
  • Some Girl (You see her for about five seconds in the comic book store after Seth says, "Did you just ask me if there's an X-Men comic based on the movies?" and before she runs out crying. Still, you can't help feeling sorry for her.)

1 comments:

Jessie said...

You're so cool, Thomas.