BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 14, 2009

Blasphemy

So, my mom has a page-a-day calendar of cookie recipes. Yesterday, the recipe was for Jelly Coconut Squares. That's disgusting. I mean, first of all, jelly does not sound nearly as appetizing as jam, right? And coconuts are absolutely narsty. Yes, that's right: narsty. When I tried to think of something more absolutely repulsive, the only thing I thought of was Jelly Coconut Blasphemy. Yes, using Jelly Coconut to blaspheme against God Most High.

Speaking of which, I saw on a picnic table yesterday, quite unfortunately, two sentences:

"No gods, no master.
Ni dieu, ni maitres."

Not only were they inconsistent with pluralizations, they also neglected to put a necessary accent circonflexe (is that how you spell it?).

But that's not what even got me. It was the lame atheist graffiti. I hate teenagers. They're so stupid and immature. And yes, I do realize I am one of them.

0 comments: