BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Thankful

A little while back, I mentioned to a co-worker that, on my days off that week, I had been picking stones. He commented on how picking stones is the worst job in the universe, and I would have to agree. I've actually compiled a list of things worse than picking stones, and the list isn't very long. In no particular order:

  1. Slavery;
  2. Genocide, or murder of any sort;
  3. Justin Bieber's music and the like;
  4. Orcs;
  5. Country music; and
  6. Twilight.
So, yeah. That's how bad picking stones is.

Anyway, when he said it's the worst job in the universe, I said, "You're tellin' me!" As soon as I said it, I realized I had almost said, "You're preaching to the choir." Immediately thereafter, I reflected on how glad I was that I didn't say that.

Thank peas I didn't.

0 comments: